Sunday, August 14, 2005

Citizen Spook was spooked....

[UPDATE: August 16, 2005, 1:00p.m.

Somebody used my e mail account, citizenspook@hotmail.com to open a Paypal account. I just found out about this. Obviously, it's an uncomortable feeling. But it tells me I am stepping on the wrong toes. The information war rages on.]

Citizen Spook is no longer on the run. I was "spooked" at a public library while trying to post to the blog of a heavyweight "left wing" journalist/double agent. This will be the subject matter of a pending Citizen Spook report. This report will expose the Treasongate/Plame outing unlike anything else you have read. Citizen Spook has deciphered the hidden code of Treasongate.

I am now back at home near friends and family in a major metropolitan area where I will be sure to have my mug logged into the system regularly (for obvious reasons). Citizen Spook is a pacifist who renounces all forms of violence. The revolution can be won with words and the law, which is on our side. I believe in the Constitution. I also believe that the majority of our local, state and federal law enforcement services, as well as our military, are brave patriots who will never be corrupted by the tyrannical neocon fascist regime. Unfortunately, the chain of command has been hijacked by an illegal junta, so it is our job to educate our fellow citizens to the law. This is the only role Citizen Spook seeks to play -- educator of laws and facts. There are thousands of public internet access sites within 100 miles of where I live. I intend to use every one of them to bring you the truth, facts and law in simple language.

Citizen Spook

citizenspook@hotmail.com